The term Ingenium CVC refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 1400 NW 107th Ave, Suite 300, Miami, FL 33172.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Institute has the sole right to add, change or remove any part of these terms and conditions. If you continue to use this site, you will be considered to have accepted all of these terms and conditions.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Users of this website may not:
- Sell material from this site or reproduce it for sale without the express written permission of the Institute
- Use this site in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it
- Use this site or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of this site
This site is protected by copyright. Commercial or for-profit redistribution of the materials on this site, in part or in whole, is prohibited except with the written consent of the Institute.
Except as otherwise specifically noted, the materials on this site may be reproduced for personal or educational use, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Institute, provided that:
- Due diligence is exercised in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced
- For permission to reproduce the materials on this site for redistribution or republication, contact the Institute
Names, Graphics, Visual Identity and Word marks
The names, graphics, visual identity and word marks on this site are the exclusive property of the Institute and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Institute.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ingenium CVC prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Links and Third Party Content
Certain links on this site may take you to other websites. The Institute provides these links only as a convenience.If you use linked sites, you will leave this site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
The Institute is not responsible for the contents of any such linked page or any other page not under its control.
Any mention of another party or its products or services on this website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its products or services. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Links do not imply that the Institute sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, visual identity or word mark, or copyright displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Institute.
Links to other websites on the Institute´s website are only included if they are an integral part of content posted on this website. The Institute has final approval of all posted links.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT THE REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF REVENUE) UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE RESOURCES OR THE USE THEREOF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
In any event, you agree that the aggregate liability of the representatives for all damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the amount paid by you to the Institute, if any, for accessing this site.
Business email disclaimer
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ingenium CVC.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to access to this website supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing by us. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by email.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee ($150.00).
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 20% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 20% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: When calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice was received. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.